Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Recap... Round 1...

So on Thanksgiving day, I had the pleasure of spending the day with C's family and friends. Good food, good friends, cold weather, and football: that is what Thanksgiving is all about, well that and remembering that we are blessed. One the Menu: Fried turkey. I had never had this delicacy before, so I was very curious. C was the main man in charge of frying the 22lbs of bird...

The turkey:
The Marinade (YUM!)
And as soon as the oil was getting hot, here came the snow...

But do you think that would sop us from getting our turkey on... I don't think so...

It turned out DELICIOUS!!!!!! It was so juicy and tender, it did not taste fried at all. Everything was so good :-)

And of course, you know who wanted their fair share! Don't worry, I'm sure they got plenty here and there...
Thanksgiving '07 at the Martin's I do believe was enjoyed by all!

No comments:

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...