Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just One More...

for now :-) I love it when I "find" a picture. You see, when I am taking pictures for someone, I take A LOT of pictures to make sure we get that perfect smile, laugh, expression, and so on. So sometime a good one can hide for a day or two, but don't worry, I always find them :-) So here is miss E. I was afraid I did not get any special ones of just her. She was all about the snow for about 10 minutes then things when south really fast. Can you blame her? It was cold. However, it was fun for a little while...

No comments:

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...