Thursday, June 21, 2007

The New Face of Mi-Lo?

My sweet boyfriend was kind enough to be my model for the day last weekend. Of course it was cloudy and raining, but he was a trooper. Not to mention the stray cats and onlookers we encountered, but that's another story. So here is one of the shots. I am working on more, so stay tuned.....
He even stepped behind the camera to help me get some shots for business stuff...


And what would a post be without sweet Ella....


I am completely open to constructive criticism, so feel free to leave a comment and be HONEST. That is the only way I can learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My child is beautiful of course, but what's new? I know you used that "skinny-izer" on your picture and you're going to hog it all to yourself. Just give me the chance to be model thin, if only in a picture...it can be my poster of inspiration. Please, please, PLEASE!

I'm impressed by you two and your talent. I'm sure Craig's thrilled about being thrust into a modeling career! Can't wait to see more. :)

mi-lo said...

FYI- No I didnt slenderize myself, but I am going to take that as a compliment. Trust me, if I had I would look way smaller :-)

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...