Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Good Things to Come!!

There is a new addition to my household... It's my first SLR camera, and it is a beast! There is no such thing as streamline when dealing with such a powerful and precise tool. The body itself is not that bad, but some of the lenses are rather large. There is no being discrete with this thing. I love it. Coupled with my new Mac and new software, the possibilities are endless for Mi-Lo Photography. Now all I need is to start shooting! Here are a couple of pics I took last night just playing around with the settings and lenses. Cassidy, my beagle, tucks tail and runs when she sees me point a camera at her, but fortunately Daisy just ignores me hoping that I will go away. The poor dog has been the subject of my photography for sometime now.










The lighting wasn't great that late in the day on my patio, but I just had to take some pictures. Here are some more for my sister. Enjoy!

I just love this one...























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cameras not a beast, your dog is. That one with the black background shows her fullness! My children are beautiful as always. :) Let it be known that the "Follow me" picture was MY idea and a good one indeed!

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...