Sunday, January 20, 2008

Not doing so well...

as far as my resolution to keep this thing updated. Sorry! I've been BUSY. AND the stress has had me a little under the weather... so.... First, I got to start out the New Year with a NEW BORN session for sweet little Kole. I will post some pics as soon (It's only fair that the Mom gets to see them before the rest of the world... Sorry). Also there is something REALLY BIG in store for Mi-Lo that I have been working on, so stay tuned! For now, a winter rose...

No comments:

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...