Monday, December 3, 2007

My Protege...

and in no way is this refering to my first car... hahaha. I loved that car, but anywho... I am speaking of Miss E, who loves to have her picture taken most of the time. Well, my sister has given Miss E her old camera from our childhood (we both had identical kiddy Kodak cameras) and over Thanksgiving Miss E wanted to "take pictures" and by that she meant that she wanted to play photo shoot where she got to "take" pictures ( there was no film in the camera). She was so cute. She would say "So who should we do next" My sister, Ethan, and Craig were they only ones to humor us :-) She got Craig in front of the tree, took his picture, and said, "Ok, you can go now"!! Too cute! So we were taking pictures, and I sat down on the floor, so she had to also. She is just the cutest thing EVER!!! Ok, enough procrastination, now I really have to go work on Christmas cards...





No comments:

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...