Friday, August 24, 2007

A Good Place to Start

These are the beginning of a project I am going to work on over the next year. The focus is going to be various sports. Since I actually played tennis, I though this would be a good place to start. I was torn between color or b/w for these. I will post some color ones later and look for some feedback on which is better. I think football will be another fun sport to get creative with. There is a pair of YELLOW goal posts across the street from me that are just screaming to be captured by my camera ( not to mention the GREEN turf). I love it.

Match Point...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Copy cat! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...